Monday, September 6, 2010

It's been awhile since I've written much of anything. A lot's happened. Things are alright, some things keep setting me back and some things keep pushing me forward. I guess that's just the way that it is. Katie's back home so that makes me happy. Happy to have someone who's pretty much game for anything the majority of the time. My stuff is in between two places right now and it's driving me a little bit mad. I just want it all moved over. I'm going to miss living here with my sister but at the same time it would be nice to have everything settled into one place...and unpacked! I hate having stuff that is all packed up, drives me mad.

School starts right away and I'm excited. Nervous because i feel like I am going to be insanely busy with school and a full time job but excited because I'm going to be learning again. And I love the thought of that. I miss a year and I feel way behind on new information. I know that this may make me sound like a huge nerd but without a steady amount of new information I just get a little sad.

I got sidetracked with something that I'm going to do on this blog I think so I will post some words a bit later on.

No comments: