Saturday, November 27, 2010

WARNING: This is going to be a rant. I know that I never blog anymore, and to start back doing it or even just posting this, probably shouldn't be what I should be doing, (worst sentence ever) I'm going to do it anyways. Everything is excellent in my life at the moment, so don't think i'm depressed over this or anyways, I just need to get it off my chest and a certain lovely lady who I would vent to is far away in America.

People really get to me when they write passive aggressive or cryptic facebook statuses. Regardless of whether or not they are directed at me. Then when you ask them about them, they don't tell you. Like man up, and face your fucken problems. Telling someone is really only going to make you feel better. Secondly, if you're not doing anything and you're bored make an effort to get out there. For example, why is it my responsibility to send you a message to hang out? If you want to hang out, message me. If I'm free and don't have nine million things to get done, the chance that I say yes are high. And the majority of the time, I don't have nine million things to get done. I'm just so sick of people not getting off their ass and coming up with their own shit to do and relying on someone else to do it for them but then complaining about how they have nothing to do. If you have nothing to do and you're bored, fucken do something.

ok, I could get so much more deep into that but I'm just done I think. I'm just annoyed right now.

No comments: