Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wish List Part 1

I told D that I would make a christmas wish list post.  And then I forgot all about it. Surprising?  Not at all.

This lovely scarf comes from here http://www.etsy.com/listing/104708284/charcoal-gray-nomad-cowlinfinity. It's lovely. Really I just want an infinity scarf of any sort. In grey please. Also black. Definitely don't want to bust out a color because that just wouldn't be like me.

Oh these coasters. I found them when searching for some gifts for someone else. Then Matt said...they're probably driftwood from Antarctica because you can't find anything that's normal when you're looking for gifts for other people. Oh Matt, you know me so well. You got the wrong end of the earth though. They're from icelandic driftwood. You can find them here. http://www.etsy.com/listing/95865577/driftwood-coaster-icelandic-driftwood. I'm fairly certain if I don't get them I'll buy them. Because we need coasters and they're just lovely.

It's no secret I need a new purse. I've had mine for at least 2 years. Right after I got home from Australia so we're going on 3 and it's great and lovely but ripping and old. So, you can find this one here. http://www.sparepartslife.com/product.php?productid=22110&cat=301&page=1. I don't like the blue one. I'd much prefer the stone one. It's pretty and I've seen it in person and know I'm in love.

Well, well, well. It's no secret after D got me my first MK watch I would become obsessed. The other day Matt was going on and on about how watches were an investment and I argued and laughed. Now I'm thinking I probably should have agreed....opps! I also found this one at Spareparts.

No comments: