Thursday, January 8, 2009

Keep Checking the Horizon

It's 1:30 AM and I can't sleep even though I am exhausted. I worked a very long day today and maybe it will just take a while to wind down. I should probably start keeping a journal so that I could write things down, get them off my mind. Dariane got me a really nice one for my birthday. Maybe I should start filling it.

Tomorrow I am going to go and buy a few things for my bedroom I think. I need a night table..for a lamp, an alarm clock, and maybe a book.

I need some retail therapy. Really bad. There's something that I have to get over as soon as possible. Or I guess that would be pretty beneficial for me to get over. It's not good for a person to be hung up on something, it'll really drain them.

All of will's stuff is gone now I guess...it's feeling pretty empty in here now. We're getting furniture on Saturday from my Mom. It'll be nice to have some extra stuff...like a rug in the living room. Very excited for that! It's weird when you get to the age that you are excited over getting rugs.

No comments: