Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grow Old Along With Me. The Best Is Yet To Come

Things are changing and it's weird.

I have some pretty amazing friends that took me to an amazing dinner for my birthday. We laughed a lot, had some really good conversation. I definitely am one of the luckiest people around to have such great people in my life.

Katie's moving out into her own room where Will once resided. It's going to be strange not sharing a room. I'll miss our late night talks. Hopefully they can still happen...just in the living room..and this way she won't take creepy photos of me when I am asleep.

University work is busy. but I have some amazing coworkers that make it seem a little bit more sane..and a boss who likes to tell me random funny stories throughout the day when I start going a little bit crazy :)

Tonight I was hurt pretty bad and spoken to in a way that has never happened before. It was eye opening.

I'm having a bunch of dear friends over for my birthday this weekend. I am very excited for this and to see some people that I haven't seen in a long long time!

My absolute favorite snack is apples with peanut butter and chocolate chips. That and ice tea reminds me of beautiful summer days at the lake. Oh man do I miss those beautiful days. Simplicity at its finest. Someday, hopefully soon I will go back.

No comments: