Saturday, May 22, 2010

they've got private lawns and public parks.




I spent my Thursday afternoon basking in this beautiful sight. It was amazing. Dariane and I are going to make an effort to go to the park as much as we possibly can. With picnics and blankets water guns and volleyballs. Next week we both have Tuesday, Wednesday off so there'll be some fun times. Especially if the weather is nice. Hopefully we can head to Grand Beach or Birds Hill and go to the beach, suntan etc. The only thing that I absolutely have to do is go find out about a job. Although i am certainly enjoying having to not work very much. But realistically the paycheck that I just got is not going to cut it. Not even close. Especially when i'm trying to save on top of paying off some bills.

I think that in the past little while is the first time that I've ever been guarded on my blog. Writing things and then erasing them because I feel like nobody really needs to know that. It's weird. Not sure what changed and why I suddenly feel like this but I do. I used to be the kind of person that when anytime anything exciting happened I would tell someone. Lately I've been keeping it to myself and I don't know why. I mean I'll tell people with time but not like at the beginning when i'm really excited about it.

As a side note, yesterday at work Fred Penner came in. And I freaked out. Only Erica didn't believe me that it was him. And I definitely couldn't work up the courage to find out if it was him. But trust me, I watched that show every day as a child. I know Fred when i see him. I was flustered, not going to lie.

As a second side note, one time Hannah had this dream that I wrote side notes all over everything. LIke random pieces of paper with words everywhere. Then she talked to me about it in her sleep. Random random night.

I'm laying here in bed and I have been since 8 this morning when a dear friend texted me and woke me up. I just said to someone this is an almost perfect way to start the morning. Just laying here, listening to music, drinking a coffee and relaxing. I think I'll get up at noon. That gives me 40 more minutes to just take it easy. I mean I don't really have anything to do today. I want sushi. I need to clean my room. And maybe, I mean most definitely take a shower, shave my legs. But that's all. Oh I have to go to work at 4. That's no excited. But I work with someone who I haven't met yet so that'll be good I hope. I like meeting new people.

Rambly...but today that's just how it's going to go.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh Mandy I totally forgot about that dream! That was a gooder haha. Also I really want to eat sushi with you, I miss sushi with you.

Lil D said...

Time for another update!
I'm reading!
I love you,
Lil D