Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been far far too long since I've blogged. A lot of really big things have happened. A lot of not so big things have happened too but one thing definitely happened that's caused me to feel like my stomach/heart's been ripped right out of my body.

Alright, first things first. I went and saw Xavier Rudd. This man never fails to blow my mind. His lyrics are amazing and the energy in the room is something I can't even describe. I don't think I stopped smiling/moving the entire time. He's great. There's just no way I can describe it. He's just great. I would see him a million more times if I was able to. Unfortunately I'm not able to (or fortunately for my bank account).


This is by far my favorite photo of the night.

I'll blog more later. Right now however I have to put together a post for someone AMAZING.

No comments: