Monday, March 21, 2011

instead of writing blog posts i was just going to start writing emails. but then i wanted more people to be able to read them.
i had made the choice to move, and it was good and i was excited. and then i told my auntie. and then i started second guessing every single thing. tonight me and her are going to make up a budget. i need to pay off some serious debt and this is the cheapest option most definitely. so i think my best move is to stay where i am. i like being there, and it's hard to imagine not seeing those kids every day.
i think if i'm going to stay i have to change my room a little bit. make more room, put up some pictures, do something different.
also, i need a new phone, mine's officially broken. so i called mts to see about buying it out, then realized i more than likely will be in this province for a few more years so i might as well just stick with them. i've liked them for the last 5 years.
anyways, my rant's over.
i think i need to know the choices that i need to make, i just need to make myself okay with them.

No comments: