Thursday, March 3, 2011


i'm cold all the time lately. i'm really quite ready for winter to be over. i sit in my tiny little office with this space heater that pumps out a lot of heat and i close my door so that it's like a sauna in here and my toes are still freezing cold and so are my hands. tonight i'm going to a hockey game with scott. i'm going to have to really bundle up, or find a way to warm up between now and then.

i'm going to the city this weekend. i'm going with scott, a few of his friends, and then a couple of my friends. i'm excited, i haven't danced in a while...well i guess since Carly's bachlorette. Katie's coming with me and I'm unbelievably excited to see her. it's been far too long. and she's coming to a club...which means she loves me because she told me it was going to hurt her soul to come to a club but she would do it anyway.

i'm moving april 1st. into a house, with a couple of girls. i'm excited/nervous/anxious. i'm incredibly lucky to have some amazing family that's let me stay at their place and it's been great. i just feel like i need my own space. i need to be able to have friends over and not worry about it. i need to be able to make my own meals (i have a craving for so much stuff that i haven't been able to make). i had the biggest debate with myself on what to do. stay and save more money or move and not save quite as much but be able to come and go as i please and do what i want. clearly money's not as important to me as my own space. plus, this summer i would appreciate some visitors. this can't happen where i am right now.

last night we cleaned the house. then brady and i hung out. just the two of us. i think he likes that, he'll tell me things, we'll look things up. that kids thirst for knowledge is amazing. i feel pretty lucky that i'll be able to have a hand in teaching him all kinds of things. yesterday i started explaining to him things that are going on in libya. ya he's a bit too young to understand it, and maybe i shouldn't be telling him but i think it's important that kids learn things.
also saturday night it's just me and brady....and maybe scott. i'm pretty excited. we might go bowling...i suck at bowling.

No comments: