Monday, July 11, 2011

Current Obsessions

Here's a random collection of things I'm wanting or liking lately. I figured this blog was in need of something new.

This lip gloss is amazing. I need to go on a good hunt for this. I don't usually wear lip gloss but this stuff is sort of like a drug D and I have decided. It makes your lips tingly for a good 15 minutes and it's such a cool feeling.


I have wanted this eye shadow pallet for so long. Oh hey hint hint to someone whose buying me a birthday present at some point in the near future. This has so many nice colors and I've heard nothing but good things about it in reviews. Also, you know I have far too much time on my hands when I'm reading/watching make up reviews.


This watch...I can't stop thinking about it. It's terrible. I can't afford it. I won't be able to for awhile. But it's beautiful. We bought Dariane's watch at Spareparts and got to look at all the beautiful watches at the same time. Big mistake. It's all I want now.




This little gem! D and I went into Winnipeg Saturday morning because she wanted to see about getting a dog before she went back to Saskatchewan and she found one! I was so excited to be there and help her. This isn't a very good photo but she's so insanely shy it was hard to get a good photo that first day. I can't wait to go to Broadview and just spend the weekend playing with her.

No comments: