Friday, December 2, 2011

Favorites on a Friday

Hahahha I'm sure no one reads this. Well i'm going to text D and tell her I posted something and then she'll get here and it won't even be anything quality and she'll be disappointed. Anyways, I'm feeling like posting something random/trying to kill time at work sooooo here ya go.

Favorite TV show:
This changes...all the time. Let's go with Dexter today. Mainly because I've been watching it like crazy allowing for plenty of nightmares lately. Is there something worse that a nightmare because that's what I've been having.



Favorite Food:
This is a toss up between sushi and pizza really. When Colin and I hang out, I'm pretty sure we tend to make the greatest homemade pizza ever. But I haven't seen him for probably almost a year so sushi is quickly taking the top spot on this one.





Normally I use a lot more toppings. Only this cheese pizza looks really really good right now.

Favorite Song: Bon Iver - Skinny Love or Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay. Definitely a toss up because they're both so good.



Favorite Cocktail: Amaretto sours. or a good mojito. A mojito with fresh mint from a home grown plant. Definitely. Ashley makes the best mojitos.



Favorite Chocolate Bar: Tolblerone - i was eating one the other day at work and someone suggested using it fondue. How have I never thought of this.



Why has no one bought me this yet? This is amazing.

Favorite Kind of Travel: Road Trip for sure. There's something to be said about being in a car with someone for hours and hours and not wanting to kill each other. Also being able to stop whenever you come across something really cool is always a good time.




Favorite Color: Some would try and argue it's black because that's all I wear. I think the fall colors would be my favorite when all combined.



Favorite Coffee: Starbucks...grande 5 pump toffee nut americano. This is amazing. Thank you Julia in first year sociology for introducing me to this amazingness. I could drink one every single day. Good thing there isn't a starbucks in this town.




And that's it, that's all! Maybe I'll post about the half marathon i'm signing up for that's next june one of these days!

Hope you all have a good weekend!
xoxox

No comments: