Friday, June 6, 2008

3 Years!!

On the first of June, Will and I have dated for 3 years. It was a pretty awesome day, we just hung out and went for a bike ride to the Assiniboine Park, it was really great. Wellington is closed on Sundays for bicycle/pedestrian traffic so it was really nice to be able to bike on there and not worry about traffic speeding around.
After we were done at the park we biked to osborne and went and had some supper at the Billabong. It was pretty good, I tried alligators for the first time and it wasn't too bad.





I am deleting my facebook account. Not because anyone is forcing me too and I didn't read the privacy declaration so I still don't really understand the whole hype behind all of that. But rather because I am sick of spending so much time on my computer searching through people's stuff and checking for any new updated statuses or new pictures. I always feel like a weird sort of stalker, even though it's all people I know.
Katie came back from New Zealand and I got to talk to her for a while yesterday. It was awesome! You don't realize how much you miss someone and how much they mean to you until they are gone. I felt like I had so much to catch up on, but really there is only so much you say on the phone. I am looking forward to when she will finally make it into the city and we can hang out. Or next year when we live together and we will be able to see each other more often.


Stephanie is officially moved out as of halfway through the month of may (I'm a little behind in blogging) and Alex and Will are moved in. I enjoy living with them. Will and I moved a whole bunch of his stuff last weekend in the rain on a shopping cart from his place over to here and it was really hard and draining and I was exhausted after it was over. But it's nice that everything is over here and we are getting pretty settled.
Well that's all, i will definitely try and put in more of an effort to blog and actually start telling people where I have this blog so that they can start reading and I can start getting some comments.

No comments: