Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Doesn't even deserve a title

It's hard to remember to blog when I haven't done it all summer. Now that I have the internet I should update more often but I find myself doing other things. I guess it's better to be doing things other than being on the computer. However, I have spent the whole morning lying in bed catching up on emails and blogs and watching Ellen. Once I'm done this I'll get up, maybe go for a run and have some breakfast. I changed that order and went and made myself a delicious bowl of fruit. So now I'im eating breakfast and relaxing, charging up and syncing my ipod.

I looked at the obscene amount of clothing on my floor and wondered how I was even going to start packing. Good thing I have some time. I also just keep buying things so maybe I should stop that. But it's all things I need for my trip. Which is coming up so fast! And I can't wait and I already miss Hannah..which I suppose is a good thing because I'm going to be spending 7 months pretty much every day with her.

I apologize for this being random...I mean that's how I'm feeling right now with a million different thoughts but usually I don't write when I feel like this. I have a ton of stuff to get done today and tomorrow so why am I taking such a lazy start to the day? I have to go buy insurance for me and for my stuff, I have to download skype to mom and dariane's computer, i have to download a song to mom's ipod. I have to make a delicious supper, maybe I'll post some pictures of that later cause it really is absolutely delicious and about the easiest thing I ever make.

Okay I know that this was pretty useless but I think I'll post it anyways and maybe write something that's worth it later on.

No comments: