Friday, October 16, 2009

We'll take the alleyway today



These are my new shoes :) I do really really love them. They aren't too comfy to walk long distances in. Today we cleaned some of the apartment. I mean we couldn't really really clean it because it's not our place and I am not about to snoop through it but we ran the dishwasher, did the dishes, cleaned up in the living room, cleaned up our corner (where all of our bags are...) This is what it looks like.



I know it's not a very good photo and it doesn't fully demonstrate how messy it is but it will do the trick. I am not going to take an after photo cause I guarantee I will forget to do it, so I am not making any promises.

Here is a photo of my new hair cut. I absolutely hated it at first but I kind of like it now. I am anxious for it to grow out a bit though. When I originally got it done they curled my hair as well and man do I ever wish I took a photo of that. I freaken looked like shirley temple. It was terrible.



That's it that's all for now. I miss you all.

1 comment:

manda said...

awesome sandals....awesome fringe....as they say down under.

or at least the kiwi's say it....