Friday, February 18, 2011

I would like to have these two puppies. I miss max, the little dog at home just isn't cutting it anymore. I'm much better suited to big cuddly awesome dogs. Dariane please finish depot as fast as you can so you can buy a house and I can come visit and play with your dogs. Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated.


I also want this clock. I just like the idea.


yesterday i thought it was friday. in fact, there was a bit of a storm and the roads were shitty and I knew that d and curtis would be driving to brandon to see each other. first i called d and left a voicemail because she didn't answer to call me when she got to brandon because i wanted to make sure she was safe. then i called curtis and said the same thing. then i texted mom and asked if they actually decided to drive in the storm. mom reminded me it was thursday. it was an unnecessary worry.


No comments: