Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Randoms

I have spare time at work...which let's be honest, I often do. I just usually fill that time with filing or reading other people's blogs. Anyways, thought I would just ramble a bit. Possibly in number form because that seems easier today.

1. Last night I couldn't fall asleep so I made myself an old usher playlist. I don't know what prompted this but it was an excellent way to fall asleep. Until I woke up and my blankets were in the kitchen and one of my pillows in the bathtub. Clearly usher made me do some crazy things while I was sleeping. Remind me to never use him as a way to lull myself into a blissful sleep. It doesn't work, I get cold.



2. Last weekend was my birthday. The day I look forward to all year, and then just like that it's over. Only Amara still wants to take me for a birthday dinner. And Matt's christmas/birthday gift doesn't happen till February which I am so fucken excited for. Weekend away....ahhh perfection. Please come faster. That weekend you'll find me sitting in a cozy warm jacuzzi drinking wine all weekend long. And I have amber's vanilla scented ridiculously comfy socks hanging out on my kitchen table waiting for me to choose just the right time to wear them.




3. I want this leather jacket. Or fake leather, whatever it is. I only want it after I get skinny. Motivation right here folks. Get skinny and then I can look like a bad ass.



I also want these boots. Which will be ordered this weekend. My boots are falling apart, and I keep forgetting my other pair at Matt's.



4. Matt and I, after a awkward question was asked at dinner one night, decided that we would go with June 26th being our anniversary. Damn I hate that word. But anyways that's it folks. Which means technically we've been together for 6 and a half months. He asked me to meet his parents in April, I think, I was pretty drunk. But hell ya! Don't be afraid to send me presents on the 26th of every month. My mailbox gets awfully lonely.

5. Last weekend we took a little drive checking out condos pretending I was super rich and could afford one. We could only go into one of the display suites because everything else was closed but it was gorgeous. Check out the kitchen...I could cook all day. It would be amazing. Our lives would be complete. ohhhh yes, pure perfection.



This has been a post.

No comments: