Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Need to blog more so I can do a better recap.

If I did New Years resolutions I think my main one would be to blog more.  But I don't so I guess I will just say that I tried.  2012 was one amazing year and I have a sneaky feeling that 2013 will be the best year yet. (woah sentimental much)  Matt and I are getting married this year!!  We are also moving into a new house.

I was thinking about maybe doing a 2012 recap...but then I realized I don't remember half of the things that happened.  I saw this idea for a mason jar.  You take a jar and then everytime something good happens over the year you write it down and put it inside.  Then at the end of 2012 you take out all the little things and focus on all the positive.  So I'm going to do that.  Maybe then I can do a recap. For now I'll try my best.

New Years Eve last year was the first time Matt told me he loved me.  He rolled over half asleep and said "You know I love you right".  Romance at its finest folks.  Then January 5 he said "Hey, if you were to get a job in the city you know you could move in here right?"  Maybe you should do that at some point this year.  1 week later I had an interview with a realtor and 2 days later I found out I got the job!!  Gave my notice at Integra and started working as a realtor's assistant.  I love my job.


In March we got a dog!  His name is Buddy so this way he thinks everyone knows his name.  Most of the time he's pretty great.  Some of the time he's a little money pit.

Hmm, nothing really sticks out from the rest of the year.  I went to visit my sister with my mom for a weekend.  I should work on doing that a whole lot more often.


Other awesome things.  I found out I was going to be an auntie!  So of course I turned to pinterest so I could plan the most amazing baby shower.  Summer 2013.  Going to be a good time.  I'll post about it.

I put some differences aside and made up with some people I thought I never would.  In return I'm a whole lot happier. Grudges can really get a person down.



I got engaged on December 22.  This will probably get many more posts dedicated solely to the wedding because I may just blog about it all.  Like the fact that it's going to be in Jamaica!!  And all the other fun DIY things I can do.

This has been a post.  Let's hope I can say that a whole lot more than I did in 2012.
xoxo

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Congrats on getting engaged! What a fabulous way to end the year :) Don't feel bad about how he said "I love you". I said it to Will first and he didn't say it back. Haha.