Monday, January 14, 2013

The Impossible



I watched this movie this weekend.  It was hard.  It was really really good.

The tsunami really hits home for me.  I remember very clearly being at my family christmas get together and having the TV on the news channel the whole time.  I remember talking about my cousin..not even knowing where to start, who to call, how to find him.   I remember hearing 3 months later they found him.  I remember his memorial..all the stories everyone shared, the photos of the people spreading his ashes into the sea. Anyways, watch this movie. It's worth the time. 

It's good and it's hard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

crazy reading this. i was in london visiting my uncle mike, whose son (my cousin) was also visiting thailand at the time. i remember being glued to the news as well. luckily for our family, my cousin was fine. so sorry you lost yours. i'll have to check this movie out.