Wednesday, June 16, 2010

100 round the bends.

"and I’ve learned that it’s not the amount of time you’ve known someone that makes their presence in your life impactful. It’s the depths you go with them. It’s the number of time you look over when something really big is happening in your life and they’re right there."

taken off http://withoutmelissa.com/



Happy Birthday Hannah!



It's this girls birthday today.



I have way too much to say about her to even get started. I spent probably the most life changing, important, amazing months of my life with her. We only met about a year ago now but she's become the one person who probably knows the most about me besides my family.



She's one of the nicest most caring people I know. She's freaken hilarious. She's great. I could use all the most positive words to describe her and it still wouldn't be enough.



She's real. She's got this amazing contagious positive outlook on life. She has an infectious laugh. She's genuine and I'm so freaken lucky to be able to call her one of my best friends. Even though we've only known each other for such a short time we've been there for each other through a hell of a lot.



Anyways, she's a babe.

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! I wish you nothing but the best forever and ever. You deserve it.

and i love you.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

MANDY!! I LOVE YOU! you just made me cry and you made my day. Thanks for the best birthday gift ever!!