Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i find a map and draw a straight line.



For the first time since I've been back home I feel content. I feel settled and happy with the way that things are going. I no longer miss what my life was like all winter, I'm happy with the way that my life is right now. When I think about everything that has gone on in the last couple of months it's a little intimidating.

I made a friend, reconnected with old friends, and lost a close friend. New friend = awesome. Reconnecting feels great as well. The fact that someone made the choice not to sort a small issue out but to rather put a guard up and declare our friendship over forever wasn't so cool. It stung at the beginning. I've seen her once since when she dropped something off and I don't know it felt right.

....3 hours later....

It's amazing how everything can change so fast in just a few hours.

First, I want to start a tumblr blog and I think I might make the switch. I'm hooked on a few of them at the moment and I really really like them. I'll let you know if this happens.

Second, as I was driving to work today I got a call saying my sister was in the hospital and that I would hear back when my mom knew what was going on. I bawled the entire rest of the way to work. She's going to be there for a little while. She's got a bunch of damage in her leg. Man I feel bad for her. I'd take that fall for her in a second. At least I don't have dreams of being in RCMP. I"m going to hang out with her tomorrow, nothing like a buddy to keep her entertained.

Love.

1 comment:

Dariane said...

Love You :)
you even stayed while i slept and had yourself a nap too!