Saturday, November 14, 2009

happy birthday amanda



Dear Amanda,
I don't remember the day we met but I'm pretty sure that as soon as found out our names were the same we became pretty tight. You are one of the best listeners I know and an amazing friend. I know that we haven't been friends for that long but I feel like I have known you for a long long time. You have been there countless times for me and even though I am across the world right now, I know that I can still go to you when I have a dilemma and you've been there for me over and over again.



You are one of the funniest people I know. Everytime I am with you I know I can count on many many good laughs. We'll celebrate in style when I get home. Both of our birthdays.



i miss you.
Happy Birthday!!
Have the time of your life.

1 comment:

manda said...

THE SWEETEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!! Mandy Martens - I love you.
*sniffle* - wish you were here to make tonight even greater....
you're right, we WILL celebrate when you get home. FOR SURE. and just so you know - i got my haircut today, but JUST a trim. I'm going to keep my word and not cut it until (or at all for a while) you get back!

love you much and thanks for this sweet blog!
xoxo