Monday, November 16, 2009

Q & A with M & M

1.What is your current obsession?
music...I think it's my life long obsession. Oh and gossip girl and the city and the hills. I think I watch the city so much I'm beginning to talk like Whitney.

2. What are you wearing today?
Currently black yoga pants and a blank tank top. We went for drinks earlier and I was wearing jeans and my black tank.

3. What’s for dinner?
We had some vegetarian tacos and red peppers.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?

I bought sun block today because we are on our way to the beach :) I haven't bought sun block in a long long time.

5. What are you listening to right now?
Gossip girl. My favorite.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Definitely just started reading her blog...so really I think nothing. She's pretty funny so far.

7. If you could have a house, totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
By the ocean. Close to my friends and family. Everyone move to the sea.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Sundresses and flip-flops...maybe a big floppy hat

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Brazil...although i can't' really complain about where I am now. It's pretty amazing here.

10. Which language do you want to learn?

Portuguese

11. What’s your favorite quote?
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- Audrey Hepburn

12. Who do you want to meet right now?

whitney port. I want to talk fashion at the moment.

13. What is your favorite colour?

Deep purple...and teal. And black but that doesn't really count as a color. And I have a floral obsession right now. it's all the rage here.

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

Hmm...all I can think of is the clothing that I have here with me...Probably this really cute little dress I bought..it shows my tattoo nicely.

15. What is your dream job?

Something where I can travel a lot. Because of my current obsession with the city I would go for something in fashion. Perhaps a buyer for a really great boutique. My dream job changes...all the time.

16. What’s your favorite magazine?

Any sort of celebrity gossip. I am addicted.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

My flight to Perth.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

People that wear fur...ugh and people that bare their midriff. gross

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?

Most celebrities. Seriously, most aren't fashion-forward; they're just rich. If I had that kind of cash flow, I could dress like that, too.

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
I definitely love long hair. Really really long hair and I wish mine was longer. I will not cut it before I come home. I promise.

21. What are you going to do after this?

Go to sleep...I love sleep.

22. What are your favorite movies?

Ahh...this changes all the time. I just saw the new MJ movie and LOVED it. I love brokedown palace still, little miss sunshine is amazing, and that's all I have for the moment.

23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?

Mascara, bronzer, and VS's heavenly body mist. I get compliments on it...all the time.

24. What inspires you ?
This is sappy but my sister. she inspires me every day of my life.

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you?

After all my fashion talk I got nothing. If you don't feel like wearing any other makeup always use mascara and bronzer. It's fantastic.

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

Go with jeans and a black tshirt...it always works...and add a scarf.

27. Coffee or tea?

I miss the coffee from home soooooo much. But in the evenings I do enjoy a good cup of tea.

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Talk to someone, work out, or blog. It all helps a lot. I usually do all three.

29. What is the meaning of your name?

Worthy of love

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
I read a lot of blogs...a lot. I'm not getting into them all. Almost all of them are linked on the side.

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Chocolate ice cream or berries and cream

32. Favorite Season?
Fall

33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Sushi...if you didn't like sushi, something else you like. I imagine if I was home it would be the season when I start craving chilli. Mmmm...cold nights cozying up with a good book and a delicious bowl of chilli.

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

If possible, ignore them. Try and do it in a classy way.

35. How do you calm yourself down when you are agitated or angry?
Exercise helps...alot. Talking to someone always helps as well. I have several people I go when I need to talk and they always calm me down.

36.Who is the modern ideal girl: The one who knows how to shop, dress and enjoy, or the one who is simple but manages the house, kids and herself well?

I like pieces of both...the first part about enjoying and the other one about being simple. I could care less about the managing everything well if it's from an outsider's point of view. I don't know if this makes sense. I find myself saying that a lot on my blog...strange.

No comments: