Friday, February 20, 2009

These days go to waste like wine..

I added some music!! I will try and keep this updated with whatever my favorite songs are at the time. I made it so that it wouldn't automatically start because that could really screw someone over if they are reading it at school or work.

I'm trying to update this more often because I know that people read it now. Although I've slipped the last couple of days. I've been a little bit busy/exhausted. I had 3 hours of sleep and was up for 44 hours. the 3 hours was in the middle of all that. So I didn't have a lot of energy to do much of anything.

We had katie's birthday party this weekend. It was awesome!! So much fun and so nice to see all of the people that came out for it! I did have a little too much to drink but it's okay...I can do that every now and then.


Here is the awesome cake that Ashley and I made...fit for an awesome pirate party!!

Here's the birthday girl and Megan...before everyone arrived!


The girls from Souris!

Okay, I'll post a longer one with more words later on. Just wanted to post sometime and something with a few pictures is always nice!
Off to do some yoga and watch Planet Earth!

No comments: