Sunday, February 1, 2009

untouched

These blogs always get written when I have something else that I should be doing. And 99% of the time that something else is homework. It's because I have my computer in front of me and open and then I get sidetracked and facebook can only distract me for so long before I get bored and move on to this. This being blogging. And when I set out to write a blog I never have a plan on what I am going to write and I just start writing and type out pretty much whatever is on my mind. Which generally seems to work out and it usually results in a pretty long blog.
Last night was a good night. Robin came over at 6 and we went to Soul Survivors where I may or may not have gotten a piercing. and robin had a chat with the piercer about things she wants to get done. After that we went to my place and got ready quickly and then went to Earls for a delicious dinner and some drinks and then after we went to Alive where Kate was waiting to dance her little heart out!! and Rebecca was even there. Her and I tend to never expect to see each other at these places but then we do. It's pretty awesome. Anyways, after the bar which was at about midnight Robin and I scooted on home. I think I might be getting old...going home at 12..there were still people coming in then. Haha, i didn't mind cause now I won't be tired and hungover all day.
We watched the Superbowl yesterday. For me it was the first time that I have ever watched the whole game and it was good. It's amazing how you actually get into it and then when they are close you really get excited. Although I wanted to change who I was cheering with half way through the game because they were losing..and I hate cheering for the team that is losing because then once the game is over you are just bummed out. Plus it didn't really matter to me anyways who won or lost because I hadn't followed any of the season.
Here's a few pictures from life in the last little while.




No comments: