Friday, June 5, 2009

Sweet Sweet Surrender

Written on June 2, 2009
Maybe putting away this blog thing is harder than I thought that it was going to be. There’s just a lot of stuff that has been going on in my mind and I find that writing about it does me well. Getting it out on paper or in this case my computer is doing wonders. Plus sometimes it’s a lot easier writing all these things out than talking about them over and over to a friend or someone close to you.

There’s been nothing substantial that’s really changed. I have come up with the perfect method to save enough money for a flight to aus. I am going to keep on putting my tip money into a plastic bag and write all over it “money for the best time of your life”. Then hopefully I won’t spend it. Well for sure I won’t spend it, because having the time of my life would be really really sweet.

My room mates are both leaving for the night tomorrow. There might be a really deep thought out insightful blog coming your way. When they leave it leaves me with plenty of time to think and analyze and thought process. Which I love doing every now and then but also sometimes try and stay away from.

Yesterday we hiked Gorge Creek. It was absolutely beautiful and extremely exhausting. My friend Colin and I might hike it again on Sunday. That would be pretty sweet if we did, it provides a good kick in the ass I must say. I felt like I was going to die last night. Today wasn’t bad though, I wasn’t sore and when I woke up I went on a 15 km bike ride so that’s not too bad.

The girls are going to the bar tonight. I am going to I guess, although not drinking so I’m not really sure how good of a time that it will be. I hope it’ll be a good one. See what happens. I might wind up bailing out. You know how I do that sometimes. A good blog is going to come at you soon. In the next day or two. I got something brewing I just have to figure out how to put it all into words. I think tomorrow night I will go and chill out at the lake and journal it out. Then when I get back I’ll put it on the computer.

No comments: