Sunday, January 17, 2010

My heart on the line

So, I'm unbelievably excited that there's an internet connection in my room and that when I blog I can just post it immediately instead of saving it and putting it up the next time I have time to go on to the internet cafe and post it because now it's not ridiculously late. And you know how I love a good blog post.

I'm sorry about the lame post from yesterday. I just had a long day and was stressed out and really I suppose it is my blog so I can write about just about anything and you guys will just deal with it...that or stop reading.

Here is the video I was talking about last night. I hope this works to post. Can someone let me know if you can watch it on here.



Here is another video to check out. This is the first song that I heard and absolutely love and play everytime I am in the bar.


Last night I was able to figure out how to get on facebook and hotmail even though it's blocked. The only downfall is it's kind of slow well really incredibly slow actually.

We only have 20 more work days left and I know this is going to go by so fast. I can't wait until we are done here and it's coming up so quickly. It's going to be awesome to be travelling again and then it's only a couple months until I get home. I can't wait to go through the arrivals gate at the airport. It's going to be amazing.

No comments: