Friday, January 29, 2010

You're like Gold to Me

It's been quite some time since I have had the evening off and been able to unwind. Sometimes I am able to blog during the day but I find that most of my thinking happens when I'm getting ready to go to bed and just relaxing. Most of my blog worthy thinking anyways.

We leave here in just over a week and I am so excited to be leaving. It's been an experience. A good one...I've met so many awesome people. But also definitely a learning experience. I learnt a ton about myself but man it'll be good to go. When I was talking to a friend the other day from home she said the only reason that I'm stressed and don't like it here at the moment is because it's becoming real life. Which is true and scary because what's going to happen when I get home and have to get back to normal life and have a job and to not be seeing new things every day. I hope I don't dislike where I am then.

This is frustrating. I feel like I have so much to say and so much to write but I don't know where to start. And I'm so hooked on the vampire diaries that I don't want to do anything but watch it. And I feel like I am repeating and repeating myself every time I blog even though I don't think that I've been doing too bad lately. It's just that normally I can write a blog about anything and just ramble...and I can write it and bang it off so quickly. It's just a struggle lately.

I was able to talk to two of my close friends the other day and it was amazing. It's going to be so good to be back and see everyone again. I'm definitely thankful that while I have been away it's been possible for me to still keep in touch with people from home.

Okay...I am giving up on this. I'm sorry so sorry but I am so addicted to this show and it's midnight and I have to wake up in 7 hours and I have the longest night ever tomorrow. So..I'm leaving you with this. And I will post something again in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by any chance, was ben harper playing while you were blogging?
(wink)
miss you too lovey, good to talk this week! yay! just over a week and no more crazy million hour days shifts! (for you...haha)
manda xox