Friday, February 5, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes....and dresses.

So...I found these gems for 25 dollars the other day. Of course I had to swipe them up even though it's not practical at all to have them while I am travelling. I think I'll send them home. I definitely plan on wearing them for Carly's social and I can't wait. Going to parties is the perfect excuse to buy new shoes :)



And while I was in the store I saw these and obviously couldn't resist trying them on just for fun. I couldn't walk in them. How do strippers do it?? Those girls got skills that's for sure.



Now, all I need is a new dress for the little shindig. I'm kind of liking this one. Plus I think it would go really really good with a pair of tights and then the shoes I bought. Maybe I'd even splurge and get it in another color. There's this really gorgeous teal color. M



Or this one's adorable as well. I don't know why Im looking online though because once we're on the east coast I have a feeling I'll be doing a little bit of shopping. It'll be good and I'll come home with far too many dresses than I'll need.



Things are good, we leave right away and I can't wait. We booked tickets to this awesome music festival. Tickets were kind of expensive but we're both very very excited and are making other sacrifices so that we can go to this. The Killers, Gossip, Kid Cudi, Salt n Pepper are just some of the bands that are going to be there.

I miss the snow so so much. Just hearing and reading about everyone getting snow at home makes me want to be back there. I hope there's still a tiny little bit when I get home...although I know that everyone at home is hoping that it'll all be gone by then.

This is random I know. Dariane wanted to see photos of my shoes and so thus leading me into an online shopping fiasco.

Hey does anyone know at home if we can buy chalkboard paint? I have some cool ideas for when I get home that I scammed off someone's blog.

No comments: