Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have started this post in my head many many times. I just feel worn out, I feel like I have no energy or time to do this. Someone told me recently though that you never find time to do something, you have to make time. And that has really stuck with me. I can't really pinpoint why this stuck with me but it did. I should post though because writing and getting things off my chest makes me feel better. It is a good outlet.

You know how you meet certain people or have certain friends that are really inspirational to you? You get together with them or you talk to them and then once you leave that conversation you feel like it was extremely worthwhile and you feel inspired to change certain things or you even just have an extra motivation or drive to finally do something. There are two people in my life who make me feel like this. And I haven't seen either of them recently. Until a couple of days ago, I had the chance to get together with one of them and it was great as I knew it would be. The other person I haven't seen for a few weeks and I won't be seeing for a few weeks more so that inspiration isn't there. Maybe that's why I haven't blogged. I feel like i have nothing important to write down or that I find myself doing other meaningless things that cause me to have no time. I'm also working on a pretty awesome baby blanket for a friend and I find myself doing a lot of that because I want to get it done so that the baby is still a baby when he gets it.

I also have tons of homework that I should be doing. Hence, the reason why I am writing this while I am at work. Because here I can't do my homework so I can take some time to get this done. But I have a paper that's due today and I swear the minute that that is done, I will write another post. That means two in one day. Woohoo!! I'm not making any promises though.

Things have been low key lately. I went to Brandon two weekends ago and saw Cass. It was really really great to see her and meet Sam! We also made some awesome Easter eggs. Everytime I go over there, we do something crafty, it's great. Then I stayed with Dariane for a few days after and it was really nice to see her. We went and saw the movie Taken. It was excellent.

Okay, I should probably get some work done and I know this was a somewhat scattered and mainly useless post but I will post tonight and maybe even add some pictures :) when I get done my paper. This is just something for you to read in the mean time. And sorry I have sucked at blogging lately

No comments: