Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too tired for a title

I haven't been this sick in a long time.
Katie and I went to prairie ink for supper today and it was delicious. I had a chicken caesar wrap.
After that I went to go finally find a way to play music for me. I considered an Ipod but then found something 50$ cheaper. Unfortunately when I got home I discovered that it wouldn't work on my mac. This made me angry. Now I have to go back there tomorrow and return it, and try and figure out what else I want to get. Maybe I should just give in and finally buy an Ipod I don't know. I hate these choices.
I want a great dane so badly.
And a husky.
We're watching American Idol and Danny just performed. He is amazing. I highly recommend you watch and you will love.
I have a dentist appt on Friday and I haven't gone to one in a long long time. I hate the dentist to tell you the truth.
I just took a lot of nyquil. It gives me the most screwed up and intense dreams. I'm looking forward to falling asleep. Do you ever have those moments where you can't wait until you can go to bed. That's how I feel, I am so so excited to go to bed tonight.
I can't make this longer, i'm incredibly tired and again, so excited to go to bed tonight.
Peace.

No comments: