Monday, July 5, 2010

I think I'll just mess around with the templates until I find one I love.

I still want a tumblr, and I have one. I just need to start using it more.

I'm getting my lazy ass out of bed in a few minutes for a run :)

I've given up at ever being awesome at yahtzee, or monopoly for that matter. But I'll still play and want to play because it's fun.

We satisfied a sushi craving yesterday despite both of us not having money. Best idea ever.

Lately the apartment has been so hot at night that I literally cuddle the wall...if that was possible...it's the only thing that's remotely cool against my skin.

I found two things I desperately want to order online, but it's not the smartest idea I've ever had. Do it? I just don't know. I vote save some money. Plus I just realized the shipping would be 18 $ for a 15$ shirt. Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I'm not watching the world cup really because I don't have a TV but I'm secretly rooting for the Netherlands. This is only because the two people I know who are paying attention to the world cup are cheering for them so it'd be cool if they won.


This has taken me the entire day to write because I keep walking away from my computer to do other things.

Today I walked through the mall and despite that I want new clothes so bad, I didn't buy a single thing. Just what I went there for which was only 7 dollars. Awesome.

I'm done with this post. It's crap. Maybe I'll post from work again if it's dead.

xoxo

No comments: