Sunday, July 11, 2010


This is what I want my new room to look like. For some reason I don't think that will be happening, but I do know that I am going to make it awesome. I have ideas...just got to put them into place. Did I mention that this apartment has this awesome little storage space that is also going to be the coolest fort ever. It's like this little door with this long hallway attached to it and then minute that Mel and I opened it and looked in we were both like..."coolest spot for a fort ever". I think we're going to get along just fine.

Don't you hate it when you forget to turn your phone on silent over night and then at 10 in the morning someone calls you and wakes you up. So annoying, especially when you didn't fall asleep until 2:30.

All morning I've felt a tad bit like I'm going to vomit. Hope I'm not getting sick!!

Taylor is bringing me chicken curry salad from the lake and I'm so freaken excited. This is pretty much the best combination of ingredients ever.

I'm on my second cup of coffee and I'm just starting to feel like I could venture outside the house. Good thing I have two more hours before I have to go anywhere. I need makeup and breakfast...and more coffee.

Work time. I put this off too long.

xoxo

No comments: