Thursday, May 31, 2012

Truth.



This is one of the greatest, most real, completely accurate videos I have seen in a very long time.

 My sister and I have had many conversations about religion in the past. Growing up within a family and a community where it was so important and then moving around the time when we began to form our own opinions and own beliefs to a place where religion really wasn't spoken about or practiced very often had a big effect on both of us I think. I know for myself, it definitely had a big effect. Obviously you can't let go of everything that you were taught at a young age completely and stop believing but it's amazing at how polluted your mind can become when you're not surrounded by people who believe.

 There was never a time where I did not believe in God, but there was definitely a time when I struggled with it. So many people live their life for God on Sunday morning and that's it. This was never something I understood or wanted to be a part of. As I've gotten older I've realized a lot of things and I don't want to be a part of a religious group but I do intend on living my life for God forever.

No comments: