Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Week 1, Day 3

Yesterday was hard.  I came really close to giving up on the diet.  Then I weighed myself in the morning and was down another pound so yeah, not quite ready to give up yet.  I may have cheated a bit though today.  J made some really delicious south african milk tart that although doesn't sound that appealing..is fricken amazing.  So...yeah, wasn't about to turn that down.
Other than the cheat, today's been great.  Although I find that when I'm really busy it's really hard to eat at all the different intervals.  So I've kind of been snacking on things here and there whenever I have a free second and am thinking about it.
I'm still impressed that I haven't once felt hungry.  Tonight for dinner I'm going to do this mexican rice that we found as well as chicken enchiladas.  Although I might break out the bbq instead because it's absolutely gorgeous out right now.
The working out is good.  I'm still a bit sore but it doesn't seem as bad today as it has been.  I can walk up a couple of stairs and not feel like I'm going to hyper extend my knee.
I took before photos this morning so maybe...just maybe...I'll put them up here sometime.

Woah...3 days of posting.  This diet/workout challenge is just the same as a blog challenge.

1 comment:

D said...

its 5:29am just got home. inhaled a michelina, now going to bed..... probably not so good for the fitness pal...! Keep up the fabulous routine lady!
I love you
D