Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 1 Day 2

Alright so I weighed myself this morning even though it's not technically weigh in day and was down a pound from yesterday.  I know it might be water weight or just eating better after the weekend but it was just what I needed to eat the way I did yesterday and work out just the same.

I thought I would be hungrier yesterday but I wasn't...I was never full either but it felt like I was just consistently satisfied.  Even when we measured out my dinner and I saw the smallest piece of fish that's ever been on my plate in my life it was ok, I didn't go to bed feeling hungry at all.  I didn't drink enough water though.  I only had about 75 oz.  But I felt like I constantly had to pee which got annoying by 10 pm.

The workout this morning was good.  It was really hard to drag my ass out of bed at 6:10 but I did it.  Took Buddy for about a 40 minute walk and then did my second day of the ripped in 30 dvd.  Having someone do this with me is so beneficial.  Not sure what I'd do without that constant accountability and support.  It might be bad I'm already looking forward to Sunday off though.

Day 1 was successful.  Let's hope the same for today.

No comments: