Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This ain't no April Fools.

This is what i'm talking about from yesterday...Danny on idol. He is so talented.
April 1st and I am updating. That's a really really good sign. That means I'm starting off the month with an update and that's shocking. And no, this is not an April Fools Day joke. Not at all.

I have the flu and I feel awful. I haven't been sick in a long time. But my body just feels like it won't move. I feel like I can't take proper steps and every step takes this incredible energy that I don't have. I'm also incredibly dizzy and have the worst sinus headache of my life. This is me complaining about being sick because I never get sick and I hate it when people complain about it, but I understand. This is such a crappy feeling. I am going home early from work..at 1. And at that time I will take a bunch of nyquil...put on a pot of chicken noodle soup and hopefully fall into a peaceful blissful sleep for hours after that, and then wake up tomorrow and feel fresh and revived.

Stellan, the little baby that I mentioned in my other post a while back, still is in the hospital and still sick. This really breaks my heart. I hope he gets better soon because I can't even imagine how stellan feels or how his mom feels. I pray that that babe gets better asap. He is getting a blood transfusion right now which means that he's gotten to the point in his sickness where this is necessary. Not good at all, but I have hope that he'll be okay in the end.

Hmm..what else is new and blue in my life. School's over, I have three more learning logs to hand in which is basically just a paragraph that needs to be handed in every week and then exams on the 16th and 22nd and then I'll be done third year, and I can't believe it. Only one more year and maybe I'll be graduating :)

No comments: