Monday, May 4, 2009

i never loved you even in my weakness

It's been a little while since I posted things that I want from etsy. Which is something I check all the time and love but never order from because I never have any money.

At some point in my life I want a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. These aren't from etsy. I think they are beautiful. I may settle for wearing a pair of knock offs.



This is beautiful. and huge. and I love it, I love how colorful it is. Ahh I want it.



Yesterday I started my second ever blanket. I also learned how to make a hat...so I'll be doing that sometime soon. If I have any extra yarn. I suppose that I have some extra blueish greenish stuff. Maybe I'll try that sometime this week. Seeing as I don't have a whole lot else going on. I can't wait to be up at the lake.

No comments: