Friday, May 8, 2009

I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowning

Last night I had my first Houstons experience. It was pretty interesting. It was really fun but every time I go to a bar I just feel like a piece of ass which isn't superb. On my first round of the bar going to the bathroom at least 4 men did the subtle boob rub. Ugh. and barf. On the plus side we danced! and it was fun, because I really really like dancing.

I am on my way to the lake today!! Yah, it's going to be a lonely few days, because Strath isn't coming out until the Sunday but it will be no big deal. I can go for a run and go check out the lake and go for walks and see some of the people that I have missed so dearly since being away. I was talking to a friend of mine from out there and she asked who else I still talked to and there was no one. I don't talk to anybody from the lake anymore it's so strange. I mean, there are a couple of people that have moved to the city that I still talk to that I met at the lake.

I guess I won't be blogging near as much when I am at the lake because I won't have an internet connection. I'll still try and post every now and then. Maybe I will make some blog posts throughout the week and then schedule them to post a few days a week. I don't know how to schedule posts though. i am sure that I could figure it out somehow. Okay yah! just figured it out so now hopefully you will get lots of regular posts from me. It just might be a week or so before I get everything organized and make my way down to the internet cafe. They have this really great wasagaming wonderbar at the internet cafe...mmm.. and this great curry salad thing at the deli and this great jewelery from Lisa and ahh man I love the familiarity of home. And the lake really is my home. And ah the nature and the lake and the trees and the beach and the fish and I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Just to be surrounded by everything so natural is the best feeling in the world. I know that I love the city and that it's my other home but then when I come back to the lake I know that my heart is still half way in between the city and the lake. It's definitely split. This is getting rambly and probably not even making sense anymore.

Okay, I suppose that I should really hop to it and get packed and ready to leave Brandon. This is the last time for the next 3 and a half months that I have to pack. woohoo!!

No comments: