Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahh..back to something more simple

So happy to be back doing this on blogspot. At least I understand this website and don't have problems figuring out how to customize my blog and add different things. I just could not figure it on on wordpress for the life of me, nor did I have time to diddle around on it a whole lot. I hope people still read and comment on this one. It would make me very happy :) Not that I had a whole lot of comments on the other one.

I was at home the other weekend and we had a small photoshoot. It was pretty fun and we wound up getting some good ones.

This one is a little friend I made, he was the only one that sat for long enough to take a photo of.

This is a my family..my mom and my sister, who I don't get to see enough now but we always have fun when we do see each other.


Amanda, Becky and I went to see Feist the other day and she was absolutely fantastic. I would go a million more times and it was very easily worth the 60$ that the ticket cost. Fantastic voice and a really good show.


Well, this was a mighty fine way to procastinate I must say, but I got a hell of a lot of muscles and their insertions and origins to learn about by 8:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments: