Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahh...sleep

This blog will be a bit of random everything because that’s kind of how I am feeling today but blogging because I made a promise to myself that I would, as well as Amanda because she promised that she would read if I blogged so I will let you all in on my random thoughts cause you know they are pretty exciting and it’s probably the best way to avoid studying which I desperately need to do.
So..I finally did it. I got my first tattoo. It took 3 hours and I absolutely love it, well as much as I have seen of it. It was covered last night and then finally got to take off the bandage today but haven’t had a chance to look at it yet. I know that I will love it. It was however, the most painful experience I have ever volunteered and paid for but that’s not to say much cause I have never paid to be in pain before. But it was bad, Katie came with me and got to watch the faces that I made. The tattoo is a tree on my back and I will put up a picture as soon as it’s nicer than now because it’s all oozy and gross.
I am sitting in the entrance to the library at the university because there is never anywhere to sit!!!! And watching people which I do so well and all the time because people really fascinate me. What fascinates me most for example, is that girls dress to the nines to come to class – fancy bar shirt, TONS of makeup, heels but they can’t walk in them!! I think it’s hilarious to watch people stumble around on their heels because I just don’t get why they bother to wear them if they can’t walk in them, isn’t the whole reason that they are wearing them in the first place is so they can be more “sexy”

Okay…i wrote that a day or two ago, now I shall add and just keep adding until it’s quality, or I could do several and then maybe you would actually want to read it daily cause I would be constantly updating. Hmm that’s maybe a good idea.

I’m going to do that…post more later :)

No comments: