Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I want to start fresh

Life has taken some pretty decent turns in the last week. I feel happy, and i feel content, and I feel like things may be changing for the better.

My mom came out on Saturday and it was really nice to talk to her and figure things out and be able to get everything off my chest with absolutely no judgement and to know that she would tell me exactly what she thought, not what she thinks that I want to hear. Although it’s not only my mom that does this, I have made some really amazing friends that will tell me exactly what they think even though it’s not what I want to hear all the time.

So we talked, and i got everything off my chest. I need to take a break from school, i need to do a few things that I love to do and just take some time to myself, not be in school and just enjoy the simpler (and cheaper) things.

Katie and I recently discovered the most amazing way to make facebook awesome. You can change the language to English (pirate) and everything is in the fantastic pirate language. Everyone should really do this because it will make you laugh (and not really know what you’re doing when you hit buttons)!

This week I fully intend to accomplish the bare minimum. I have three days off (well the evenings) and I want to enjoy them. I have a bit of homework I should accomplish and that I will accomplish and other than that, I want to enjoy the absolutey beautiful fall days, I want to enjoy the people around me and the things that I have.

I get to go home in 2 weeks and spend time with my sister and Mike and my Mom and I am very excited about this because I haven’t seen my sister since my cousin’s weekend and I really miss her. We also don’t talk all that often because we both have school and are both really busy.

This is it, I have nothing deep and exciting for this blog, nothing but what I was thinking about and what I wanted to let everyone around me know. Wow, I can be a brutal writer sometimes. Catch you tomorrow after I have slept some and my mind is sharper!

No comments: