Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dark as the black cracks in the ground

My computer is not doing the things that I want it to do. It’s on a bad connection. Shockingly I don’t have anything that I want to blog about in particular so this will another series of my rambling. Not a big deal I don’t think.

There are two police officers across the street from where I am and they are incredibly attractive and I just felt like a total stalker for about 4 minutes but they were hot and I enjoyed the eye candy for a little while. Then I thought about the fact that Dariane will be working with some incredibly attractive but some not so attractive men and jealous of her for the hot men..in uniform. I seriously question when I developed this attraction for a man in a uniform. It's strange to me, somewhat foreign but awesome at the same time and Im not going to complain but rather just enjoy.

This procrastinating is going to be deadly for me. There just seems to be so many more exciting things to do and people to email, rambling to do when I should be studying. It's okay though, I'm comfortable with this. I have all day, well until about 1 to study. I could study later today, I suppose, I just feel so much more productive during the morning, which is when I usually write these blogs.

I am putting serious thought and serious ideas and planning into moving to Australia for a while next year. Go in September and work for a while. Live there, enjoy the lifestyle. Something totally different from what I am used to I want to think and just grow. A friend of mine told me my life is safe and I like things that are comfortable and that's totally true and not something I have thought of before. But hell, I've never left the praries I just think about it all the time and thinking is not doing and I dont want to be a planner I want to be a doer and moving to australia and working and living is very very doable. I just need to save some money. A lot of money so that's what I am going to work towards in the summer. I have a goal and an idea and I'm excited about it. about the opportunity that this could be. I'm scared to go alone but I know someone down there that would be able to show me the ropes. I am excited for this.

Okay, now I must study. I just remembered that I had an assignment due tomorrow that I should get started on. but tomorrow is monday which means I am back to work which means I have to find ways to pass the time and that includes blogging so there will be more posts this week :)

No comments: