Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Send a little smile my way :)

I really like to listen to people. Very often when we have people over or when we go out somewhere with a group of people I don't talk much. This concerns my close friends, the ones that know me really well, because then they think there's something wrong because normally I talk...a lot. But even last night when I was with two of the most amazing people we were just sitting talking, well they were just sitting talking and I was there just taking it all in. I don't really analyze it when I am listening. I just listen. I guess this is a good quality seeing as I want to be a counsellor. That will hopefully make me good at my job.

We've been having a lot of deep conversations lately and it's rather strange because we normally keep it light hearted. I guess it's because we are all feeling like we need a change and it's strange that I'm suddenly writing this in terms of "we" because it's just really I that is observing this and writing about it.

Also, a certain someone finds out a very big bit of information this week and I am definitely hoping it's what she wants to hear. Which honestly, I'm still not sure what it is. Good luck bud! (I don't speak like that normally) I would never EVER call her bud but I didn't want to write pal or her name so we'll just stick with bud.
Now several hours later I found out she got into education!!! Congratulations...you will be an amazing hot 23 year old teacher if you don't get the frumpy makeover before you start teaching. We brought her cake from baked expectations (which always comes up naked expectations on my phone which makes it way better when I ask people if they want to go there) and then we went for a study break which was great. And as Katie and I were walking there I was talking about how awesome it is to have the chance to do that for people. It's great to spring little surprises on your friends and I love doing it for people. (That and when you go to baked expectations you walk past the firehall and the sexy firemen might be outside...perfect)

I have 2 exams tomorrow. I feel pretty prepared for one of them. The other one I am kind of freaking out about. I just don't know how the format is going to be...well I do and it's going to be really hard which is why I am scared and it's also going to be worth 50% which freaks me out too...ahh I just don't know. I'm sure I will be fine. I just can't wait for it to be over with and then I will officially be done my third year. Then I think it will be time to officially figure out what I want to do with my life.

Okay, I can't procrastinate any longer. I have to study now. or never. and I don't want it to be never because then I will fail my classes and that will suck. But I wanted to post today and I"ve been adding bits and pieces all day so sorry if it's scattered and it probably is. But it's here and that's all that matters.

No comments: