Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dream Weaver

Hey Hey Everyone
I don't really know where to start with this today. I don't have anything particular I want to write about. Or nothing particular to say. I am going to try my hardest not to ramble. However, through a series of emails that I have written the past few days I have noticed that is what I am best at. Rambling. Because I do it so much when I am talking I guess that's just how I think. See rambling again.

Life's been pretty solid lately. I went for sushi with a good friend the other night, i had been craving both her company and some good sushi so that was a really really good night. Besides the fact that after dinner we went and studied. That sucked. Not craving her company in a weird way. It had just been awhile and I hadn't talked to her in quite some time. And by that I mean like 3 days. A lot can happen in that time though!

There's people talking in the waiting room about being scientologists...strange and slightly creepy. All I can think about when I hear about scientology is tom cruise. Isn't that kind of screwed up that the only thing you think of when you hear about a religion is a particular "actor"...screwy.

Dariane wants to do a community safety video when she is out for the weekend. Hmm...that should be interesting. I do a nervous eyebrow twitch when I am filmed. I do it every time and it drives me crazy when I am watching it back. Oh well...it'll be stellar. We can do "how to avoid drunk people late at night" There's enough crazies and alcoholics wandering around Osborne, especially now that it's warming up that I am sure that we would get a really great video. Or she can think of something else exciting to do. I don't have the first clue when it comes to community safety.

The blanket that I am making for Sam is coming along good! Maybe I'll take a photo in the next few days to show Cassie how far I am! It's going to be a nice warm one I think. Which is great because warm blankets are the best sort of blankets. Also blankets that you put on the beach and lie on and absorb the vitamin D and fantastic UV rays. Those are just as good as other warm blankets.

No comments: